Highlights of our bacterial sulfonolipid (eLife) paper
- “A flavor of things to come” by Randy Schekman, eLife
- “Multicellularity Driven by Bacteria” by Jennifer Carpenter, Science (2012) 337: 510.
- “Bacteria transform the closest living relatives from single cells into colonies” by Ed Yong, Discover Magazine’s Not Exactly Rocket Science blog
- “Bacteria Breed Multicellularity?” by Hayley Dunning, The Scientist
- “Researchers find bacteria causes a single celled organism to form colonies” by Bob Yirka, Phys.Org